A special customer of ours, rang me one day and said the following
I want to send my close friend to you his name is Sunil Patel, and I want him to have the Varoujan experience.
I thought to myself for a second and I felt so proud, I felt I had touched people in a way they want to be touched. My approach to business has always been, do the right thing by the customer, take your time to teach them as much as you can, make the experience about the customer, let the customer feel that they are the centre of the universe and that you care.
Spend the time, do not deprive the customer from the time they deserve.
- Show the customer the difference between a D and a G colour diamond.
- An excellent cut and not such an excellent cut diamond.
- The difference a GIA certificate will make to the price of a diamond.
- What is a black inclusion
- Why is a diamond yellow in colour.
- Why do pink diamonds exist.
- The list will go on and all your questions will be answered.
Varoujan promises to make the diamond or jewellery buying experience a pleasant and an educational one.
What differentiates us from the rest is our
- Strive to perfection.
And of course our good looks.
P.S. we have won the best design awards for 2009 and 2010, Diamond Guild of Australia and the Jeweler’s association of Australia awards.